Preparing Your Property To Rent
- Presentation – Prospective tenants are the same as prospective buyers. They will be more attracted to a well-presented property.
- Repairs – From the letterbox to the back fence and everything in between, make sure your home is in tip top condition.
- Clean – Undertake a property professional clean. Carpets, curtains and blinds, windows – don’t forget outside.
- Add Value – New paint, carpet, light fittings and heating can be a cheap but effective way to update a property.
- Professional Photography – Professional photography will make your investment stand out from the crowd.
- Floor Plans – A clear floor plan is a valuable tool for interstate and overseas tenants.
- Insurance – You will need to add Landlord’s Insurance.
- The Fine Print – Check the laws relevant to your property with our experienced Property Management Team.