SANDY BAY HOME + INCOME
Unit Sold - SANDY BAY TAS
• Located in the established lower Sandy Bay residential district the property is within 1 kilometre of neighbourhood shopping, close by to a variety of excellent public and private schools and within walking distance of outdoor recreational facilities, including Sandy Bay Beach.
• Built on this elevated internal block (878m2) is a substantial and solidly built 1980’s residence with a separate self-contained flat under.
• The first-floor residence has 3 bedrooms, 2 extensive living and dining areas, 2 bathrooms, and 2 kitchens.
• The interior décor of this formidable structure is very much reflective of the 1980’s era and lends itself to an upgrade to contemporary style and standards which can only enhance this formidable asset.
• The flat under was built and approved as a fully self-contained flat with its own separate entrance of its own carport.
• Just in case your family needs to expand, there is a pre-existing internal concrete staircase which has been sealed off but could be re-opened to allow integration as part of what would be a 5 bedroom residence.
• As an investment the house and flat would produce gross rental income in the estimated range $50,000 pa to $53,000 pa which should be attractive to a first time investor, or as an owner occupied property with a separate source of income estimated at between $20,000 pa to $22,000 pa from the flat under only.
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 4 Parking Spaces
- Land is 878 m²
- Floor Area is 282 m²
- 4 Garage