Hidden Oasis in West Hobart
Villa Sold - WEST HOBART TAS
• Immaculately presented throughout, every aspect of this 2001 built
villa unit is appealing! It is located at the rear of the ‘Newdegate Close’ 2082m2 level site on Newdegate Street in West Hobart where
only 4 other villas were constructed.
• With its own fenced title area of 351m2 the home affords maximum security and privacy.
• The property is readily accessible and level.
• The current owner who purchased in 2017 undertook significant remodeling over the course of 2018-2019.
• The open plan living area is enhanced by the neutral, calming colour scheme throughout.
• The level floor plan comprises of three bedrooms with built in mirrored robes and a conveniently located family bathroom.
• Double glazing and modern plantation shutters are a smart addition on all windows and sliding doors.
• A Daikin heat pump and Nobo panel heaters throughout and a security alarm is installed
• The added benefit of a solar powered Rheem hot water cylinder makes for a warm and inviting home that is impeccably maintained and presented and economical on energy.
• The stylish modern, functionally equipped kitchen has ample storage, soft closing drawers and cupboards, dishwasher, and quality appliances plus silestone counter tops.
• This area also includes a separate pantry and hide away laundry.
• The neutral tones and smart décor of the combined living, dining and kitchen echo an understated sophistication and finesse.
• A sliding door off the dining area leads to a screened timber deck and delightful, private courtyard, ideal for entertaining.
• The surrounding low maintenance lush gardens will delight any green thumb with a fully automated watering system & not a lawn to be mowed!
• The well-maintained brick veneer exterior with a colorbond roof, provides
for a remote controlled secure single car garage that includes a wall of floor to ceiling storage cupboards.
• An internal door off the garage gives you direct access to the entry foyer, and open plan loungeroom and dining area.
• Convenience of location is to be enjoyed with easy access to North Hobart’s restaurant, entertainment and retail precinct, the State Cinema, Hill Street Grocer, doctors’ surgeries, & walking distance to the CBD.
• This property would suit the most fastidious of us, with nothing more to do, but enjoy the tranquility of the home environment and be able to stroll to North Hobart or the City when the mood dictates.
- 3 bed
- 1 bath
- 2 Parking Spaces
- Land is 351 m²
- Floor Area is 123 m²
- 2 Garage
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Outdoor Entertaining