Inner City Gem
House - SANDY BAY TAS
• This home must be inner city suburban living at its best and with a location which affords local Sandy Bay village shopping and access via Billy Goat Lane through Battery Point to Salamanca and the city, the house is the veritable hidden gem.
• With an understated but nevertheless appealing street presence, what is on offer once you step inside this home is amazing, an oasis of modern living and comfortable amenity.
• A 1915 build which has undergone a classic renovation and amenity upgrade with references to the past maintaining picture rails, fire places, beautifully polished timber floors and ceiling roses.
• 3 bedrooms including a spacious attic bedroom with an en-suite plus a lounge room or fourth bedroom.
• The open plan living and dining areas are light and sunny with french doors opening out onto a rear elevated deck.
• The compact landscaped rear courtyard features established trees and shrubs all on a 233m2 easily maintainable block, which provides a spring time treat for the green thumbs among us.
• Main bathroom with integrated laundry
• Compact stylish kitchen featuring ample timber fronted cupboards and quality stainless steel appliances
• There is an off-street parking platform for one large car at the front of the property which is accessed directly from Quayle Street.
• Ample lock up storage provided under the parking platform.
• Outlook from the rear deck is of the surrounding built environment, while from the attic bedroom there are river and mountain views.
• Move early to secure the opportunity to purchase this delightful property.
INSPECTION BY APPOINTMENT
- 4 bed
- 2 bath
- 1 Parking Spaces