Mark Lawler is a qualified Valuer and has been in real estate for in excess of 48 years.
Susie Van Rhyn has been in property management in excess of 10 years.
Tina Hogan has worked as a Property Manager in excess of 20 years. She now interfaces between owners, tenants and the trades to maintain our high-quality service levels.
Our Point of Difference
- What we say, we do!
- Continuing heavy investment in "industry best practice".
- We mostly conduct one on one tenant inspections.
- We can call on an established, trustworthy and reliable team of professional tradesmen to help maintain your asset when needed.
- We inspect your property 4 times each 12 month period.
- Maintenance issues are addressed proactively.
- Rentals are reviewed annually and maintained at the premium end.
- Income issues such as arrears do not flare up because we monitor daily through our management systems.
- Our leading skills are second to none ensuring selection of high quality corporate tenants.
- Rentals are paid monthly in advance by all corporate clientele.
- Our vacancy levels are well under the industry average.
Salamanca Realty commenced operations at its Hobart Silos location in 2001.Many of our managed properties are of a very high quality, predominantly in the residential apartment market located in and around the city and the waterfront areas.
Many of our original owners are still with us today.
Salamanca Realty Property Management has established an enviable reputation amongst owners for a level of service which
iis second to none.
This is due in part to our high ratio of Property Managers to managed properties.